DOWNLOAD: Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden (Joe Goddard Remix)
It doesn't matter what anything is if it's dead. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs? Totally bodacious DEAD astronauts. Immensely talented DEFUNCT acrobat troupe. Incomprehensibly hot MUMMIFIED army of mind-blowing CADAVEROUS babes. I like that Orlando Higginbottom, the guy behind TEED, has an appreciation for absurdity and self-defeat. It makes my experience of his music more enjoyable, because it makes me think that it's sprung from a real brain, rather than the empty skull of some cartoonish muscle-dance guy wearing shades in the club so he can only see in black and white. I can't imagine Orlando or Hot Chip's Joe Goddard—who turns "Garden" into a contemplative, colourful slice of geek-house here—wearing sunglasses. I can't even really imagine them in the club, but that's okay, because it's self-defeating, and as we've already discussed, I'm totally enormously into that.
Related RCRD LBL Posts
- DOWNLOAD: Jonquil - It's My Part (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Remix)
- PREMIERE: T.E.E.D. - Garden (Jesse Rose Remix Radio Edit)
- Joe Goddard (Hot Chip): RCRD Collection
- DOWNLOAD: Dels - Trumpalump (feat. Ghostpoet) (Joe Goddard's Quiet Remix)
- RCRD OF THE DAY: The Invisible - London Girl (Joe Hot Chip Remix)