FEATURED: New Interactive Video For Cold War Kids' "I've Seen Enough"
Does anyone watch videos on TV anymore? We don't, really, so we are really into this new interactive, web-based video project for Cold War Kids' "I've Seen Enough," their new single from Loyalty To Loyalty (Downtown). Directed by Sam Jones of Tool USA and hosted by MTVMusic.com, the video allows viewers to select, combine, solo and mute each band member playing different four different versions of the song, picking and choosing from original, electronic, acoustic, and (our favorite, of course) dub takes. Get your inner VJ on here.
Related RCRD LBL Posts
- EXCLUSIVE NEW DOWNLOAD: Cold War Kids - Bullies Always Win
- DOWNLOAD: Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me (Richard Swift Remixes)
- DOWNLOAD: Final installment of Cold War Kids' rare EP at Downtown RCRD LBL blog
- FEATURED: Cold War Kids' secret LA show
- EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD: Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me